As part of our continuing mission to make art education affordable & accessible to everyone, we are pleased to announce that we will be awarding one monthly scholarship to aspiring art students all of the world.
To Apply please fill out the form below:
(Important: Please scroll down page to read complete instructions before submitting.)
- This scholarship is open anyone worldwide age 16 or older.
- Currently, the monthly scholarship amount is $5,000 USD – This is a onetime gift.
- While open to everyone, special consideration may be given to those that demonstrate a particular need. We will be trying to help most where we believe we can have the greatest impact.
- The funds are intended to be used for a traditional Art Schools, Colleges or Universities
-OR- for an Online Art School or Training Program (Such as Animation Mentor, Schoolism, Don Bluth University, etc.)
- Generally speaking the funds are not intended for hardware/software expenses but we may consider those on a case-by-case basis.
- In most cases the funds will not be awarded directly to the recipient but will be applied on their behalf towards the agreed to school or program. Exceptions to this may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If selected, we will likely request a follow-up interview. You may be asked for documentation to support the data you provide.
- If selected once you are not eligible to apply again.
- Due to time constraints, we will only be accepting 200 applications each month.
- Generally applications will accepted starting on the 1st day of each month and ending on the last day of the month. (However for our very first submission they are open beginning July 31st, 2020 through August 31st, 2020). Unless as noted above we hit 200 applications, whichever comes first.
- We may open up additional applications in each period. If so we will post announcements on this page and on social media.
- You may only apply ONCE in a 12 month period.
If you have already submitted for a previous month please DO NOT submit again. If you were not selected previously your application is still eligible for consideration every month.
- Theses rules including amounts, frequency and any other criteria may change at any time and without notice.
To be considered eligible you will need the following:
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or important figure in your life. (Limit 3 Letters)
- A PDF Portfolio –OR– a link to an online portfolio, website or video reel.
- You will need to write a brief essay. It should include:
- Your study goals and choice of career path.
- What you intend to do with your education.
- And why a scholarship is important to you.
- Also, feel free to Include any accomplishments, personal characteristics, or experiences that make you uniquely worthy of scholarship consideration.
Updated As of: 7/28/2020