Check out my latest works in the gallery. + VIEW MORE
- Aaron’s Art Tips Season 2 E17- Methods for finding pleasing compositions
- S2 Episode 16 – How to Create Reflections in Photoshop
- Aaron’s Art Tips S2 E15 – Working on a Mid tone Background
- Aaron’s Art Tips Season2 E14 – How to Animate Dialogue, Lip Sync
- Creating textures with Photoshop Texture Brushes
- Aaron’s Art Tips Season2 E12 – Straights and Curves
ABOUT AARON BLAISEAaron graduated from the Ringling College of Art & Design in 1989 from the Illustration program. He was then hired by Walt Disney Feature Animation where he spent 21 years helping to create some of the greatest animated films ever made. During that time he worked as an animator or supervising animator on “The Rescuers Down Under”, “Beauty and the Beast”, “Aladdin”, “The Lion King”, “Pocahontas” and “Mulan”. In 2003 he was co-director of “Brother Bear” for which he earned an Oscar nomination for Best Animated Feature Film.
After “Brother Bear” he helped to develop several projects but ultimately left Disney to pursue an opportunity back home in Florida. Aaron recently served as 2D Animation Supervisor and Character Designer for the “The Bear and the Hare” an advertisement loved by millions around the world. He also set a Kickstarter record for funding the first animated feature film via the crowd-funding platform. “Art Story” is currently in development.